Owb running no heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Markh85

Jan 29, 2019
Ohio
Alright howdy everyone so last week batteries went dead on my thermostat for the owb replaced them. Then circulating pump went out replaced it. Now my furnace keeps trying to kick my pilot light on I have no propane or gas hook up I heat soley with wood & coal. Am I missing something here ? What do I do to get my furnace blowing hot air. Pipes are not froze water is circulating But not blowing through my furnace

Attachments

• 1548784545891373648588.jpg
    1548784545891373648588.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 109
Id like to mention I have the own thermostat set to fan auto system heat propane thermostat set to fan auto system heat.
Alright howdy everyone so last week batteries went dead on my thermostat for the owb replaced them. Then circulating pump went out replaced it. Now my furnace keeps trying to kick my pilot light on I have no propane or gas hook up I heat soley with wood & coal. Am I missing something here ? What do I do to get my furnace blowing hot air. Pipes are not froze water is circulating But not blowing through my furnace