P24I #2 light flashing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

B-P24I

Feb 28, 2019
NH
Hi all, thanks you guys for helping me with my control board issue, now to the point, stove ran great the rest of the winter 4-5 months straight no issues, went to clean it yesterday then turned it back on to start it up, ran fine for a couple of hours then it stops feeding pellets and #2 light flashes, i took the pressure switch off and found the end of the hose that goes into the stove was clogged and barley on the nipple so i cut the brittle end off and made sure the hole was not clogged and connected it back on, then took the pressure switch and checked to make sure it was working, blew air into and sucked to make sure i heard it clicking so im sure the switch is working, i put everything back together and ran the stove on 3 to burn off the layer of tar like soot on the walls of the stove, it ran great for about 4 hours or so and now it keeps going out and blinking #2 it wont even start a flame it literately runs for maybe 1 minute then you hear a click and then #2 flash, also when it starts to flash the convection fan shuts off as well, thanks for your help, on a side note the gaskets on the door and the side glass are new

Did you get the vac hose back on the white/grey port on the switch?

Time for the air compressor or leaf blower trick!
Take hose of vac switch when you do it so it will not get damaged.
Good luck.

Time for the air compressor or leaf blower trick!
Take hose of vac switch when you do it so it will not get damaged.
Good luck.
Thats what I was thinking of doing next, So will I just suck from the exhaust with the leaf blower while im hitting inside the stove? Never done the leaf blower method before

Thats what I was thinking of doing next, So will I just suck from the exhaust with the leaf blower while im hitting inside the stove? Never done the leaf blower method before
Yes, we had to do it to a St Croix Prescott. Only way to fix it, in some cases. Disconnect the pressure switch first.