P38+ 50k pots

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NHMAN1

Jan 7, 2014
New Hampshire
Hello All,

Been a while since I posted. Been sick, had a stroke last year, still battling blood issues from it.
I have still never changed my control board, I have had the stove since 2007, actually runs pretty good, I have replaced, the blower motor and combustion blower over the last few years. I replaced the 50k potentiometers back around 2014. They are getting to the point where I think they need to be replaced again Has anyone ever found a good reliable source for them? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Ebay has some. Unsure on quality..

I have also asked my dealer via email where they get the potentiometers for their service techs, or if they have a couple from their stock that they could sell me. I will let you know when I hear back from them.

Digi-key. They sell all electronics and ship to your door. Lots of range in quality, price is usually a good representation of quality. You know the saying…
Do you happen to have a part number from Digi Key After emailing them they sent me a feed where they had a bunch of selections for the 50k potentiometers. I wasn't sure which one to use. Thank you again

I have no idea. Best bet is to take a pic of the pot that you would like to replace, zoom in or any information that may be available printed on the device. There are many different kind of pots, multi-turn, 1/4 turn, etc. you need to dona little homework on your end and it will massively narrow the search down. Their website is really good,

I have no idea. Best bet is to take a pic of the pot that you would like to replace, zoom in or any information that may be available printed on the device. There are many different kind of pots, multi-turn, 1/4 turn, etc. you need to dona little homework on your end and it will massively narrow the search down. Their website is really good,
Thank you I hopefully don't have to use the stove tonight. In nh seems warmer out then I can pull the board I out and check what I have thank you

ok the pots are not generally kept in stock, because the manufacturer has a contract with harman and cannot be sold in small quantities under 3000ea. i had them for a few years available for our members but my supply has been depleted and i have no plans to restock them. they are very expensive to buy in bulk. the owners and admins were very understanding and allowed me to sell them here with no mark up. but if the need is there this is the part number to order CE14NVD11-100K-A-1010 Sourcing will need to be done by an importer since they are made in spain.