P43 value

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

logfarmer

Feeling the Heat
Oct 25, 2015
Ohio
Going to look at a Harman P43 this evening and was curious about what kind of value it would have? It is 8 yrs old nothing has been replaced on it yet and looks really nice in the picture it has. I don’t know what the inside looks like yet but outside looks new and has not been painted. Reason for the owner selling is it is not big enough to heat their 2400 sq ft house. It was their sons but he moved and gave it to his parents so they tried it And isn’t big enough. What should I look for? He’s asking $1500 for it and of course it’s a 2012 model. Thanks

I bought a 2012 Accentra insert for $450 and they was asking $500. So depends on how knowledgeable they are about Harmans and value