Pacific Energy Aftermarket blower by Blaze King

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Hearth Supporter
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K52MRCM/?tag=hearthamazon-20

Many, like myself, didn't want to pay $269 for a blower. I've made blowers for 2 stoves out of pancake fans due to this.

Tonight I found a blower listed for Pacific Energy stoves for $149. I'm hoping, marketed by Blaze King, it'll be a long lived purchase.

Figured I'd pass it on, I know there were others that wanted a blower on their PE too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K52MRCM/?tag=hearthamazon-20

Many, like myself, didn't want to pay $269 for a blower. I've made blowers for 2 stoves out of pancake fans due to this.

Tonight I found a blower listed for Pacific Energy stoves for $149. I'm hoping, marketed by Blaze King, it'll be a long lived purchase.

Figured I'd pass it on, I know there were others that wanted a blower on their PE too.

It’s “to fit” blaze king and PE. Does not look to be built by the blaze king stove company. Might be fine.

If I need to fabricate sheet metal to make it fit I'll post it. Won't be the end of the world. But I'll be a bit disappointed.

Most all blowers are made by outside sources, and can be found online at other vendors. I don't think any stove manufacturers make their own blowers. Some may be proprietary though through a contract with the actual manufacturer. If you get the info off the ID tag on the blower, and search, you will see what is available, where and at what prices. When I replaced the original Summit's blower, I found it was a Fasco make & model, and bought it online for less than 1/2 the cost that PE sold it for. Same exact blower, same manufacturer.

I am trying to, so far all I can come up with is Jotuls part #.
Lopi probably assigns their own part number. You'll have to get the actual manufacturer's name & part number off the actual motor housing tag.

Last edited:
Well, it arrived today. 2 wires, both black with miniscule writing on them telling awg, etc. I wonder if it matters which one is given the hot lead. I suppose I should call Fasco on that one. I'm surprised there isn't a ground.