Pathetic Harman Support

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

paulnlee

Feeling the Heat
Dec 2, 2018
Flemington, NJ
So I have a cracked brick and go to my selling dealer three months ago and still waiting. It finally broke off so I go to my backup 40 miles away- not in stock. E-mail Harmon and they give me three dealers in PA. Ordered them from Montana, free shipping and no tax.

You can get a standard firebrick about anywhere. Hopefully it's standard size so you don't have to cut it. The lightweight pumice brick may be harder to find.

You can get a standard firebrick about anywhere. Hopefully it's standard size so you don't have to cut it. The lightweight pumice brick may be harder to find.
They are not standard. Harmans use their own cast brick.

Reactions: Ashful
My Harmon dealer worthless. I had to order my own Distribution Fan on New Harmon XXV. Would not come out for Big Buzz. When pulled fan it was screws impacting the fan housing. Took them over 10 days to even call back with numerous attempts. Lets just say my Yelp review is not good.

Last edited by a moderator: