paxo vs eko

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the difference between my 1 year old eco and the paxo they look the same as far as design goes the controllers even look the same. not that I would change my eko 25 for the world as it has been a wonderful investment so far. Just wondering if the paxo is that much of an improvement and if so are they going to stop making the eko?

Len

There was at least one thread on this very topic over the summer. It sounded like there was more confusion than anything. But ultimately I don't think the PAXO was meant to be a big improvement over the EKO. I kinda got the feeling it was an EKO with a draft inducing fan (in addition to the pressure fan) and that was about it. I could be wrong though....search PAXO and I bet you find the thread(s)....

Status
Not open for further replies.