PE 27 connections

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jelinidas

Sep 13, 2012
Dansville Michigan
Hi all. Just bought a Pacific Energy 27 off cl. Im trying to hook it up to a 6 Inch chimney that was capped off when we bought the house. They took that stove with them. I have the hearth pad in place and stove on it. Went out today and bought a telescoping pipe. Fits the chimney fine, but at the stove it won't fit. Seems to be the exact same size. It wont slip in stove. Is there an adapter I need? Thanks in advance and Yes, I have this winters wood all css and am working on next years!

It may need an adapter. What brand connector pipe did you get? Is this double-wall?

Sounds like you need the DuraBlack stove adapter part 1677.

I should have known this would be harder then I figured. That looks like it will work Begreen, thank you! Now my next problem is length. I am already very close with this kit and that adapter looks to add a few inches. I may need to find a larger store, order on line or start cutting! I will call around tomorrow and see if I can even find that adapter locally. Thanks again!

Who takes a wood stove with them when they move? lol.

Enjoy the S27. I have had great luck with mine and do not have 1 single complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.