PE spectrum stove to double wall pipe adapter ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Simpson DVL pipe and it fit right in the collar without modification on the T6. All I did was drill and screw it. Maybe PM Tom (thechimneysweep) and ask about Selkirk.

I don't know about the PE in particular but can report that my simpson DVL extendo piece stuck right into the stove collar on my hearthstone without any sort of adapter. Installed by a pro and passed inspection this way. When cleaning the chimney this year I felt the joint and found a great seal at the DVL/collar interface.

Thanks every one, I just went ahead and ordered all my pipe and adapter. If ya want I'll let everyone know when it gets here sometime around the end of September to the first of October :ahhh: The nice lady at ventingpipe.com explained to me this is a busy year and alot of things are back ordered. Not sure if this is just Selkirk or what but their going to ship things as they come in. D-m I thought I was early enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.