johneh
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 19, 2009
    Loc:
    Eastern Ontario
    You are spot on
    They changed the name with the updates in 2004

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nigel459

Nigel459
    Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 24, 2017
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Cheers mate. Looks like you have an enviro in the basement too, that may be me soon... thanks for chiming in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Overfireinthehole

Overfireinthehole
    Member 2.
    NULL

May 5, 2017
    Loc:
    Miller MO
    I don’t know what board the pellet pro II uses but on the newer Harmans if you run it on thermostat mode (room temp) without the igniter it will die down to a pilot light basically in between cycles.

4. Nigel459

Nigel459
    Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 24, 2017
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Just noticed you're in London... nice find on your quad! Did it pop up around here or did you have to travel to get it?
    Was thinking of pulling the trigger on the Windsor, just to be able to stop looking and obsessing over a pellet stove... but maybe I'll wait for a deal like that... mostly cause of the great stove. Would love to find one that could burn various fuels, just in case...