Pellet Piglet Club Poll

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Should there be a Pellet Piglet Club for aspiring Pellet Pigs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From piglet to pirates. What the world coming to? The 2 fella's pushin the pirates might have a leak in their dingy?

All I know a true pig(piglet) must "HOARD" more than you absolutely need! We must set some rules as Eric did for the pigs.

But don't mind me, I'm a little disturbed! I will knock an old lady over to get the last bag from the pallet. Pilfer dumpsters(like don2222) to drag out discarded bags of heat. Offer a free pellet removal service for expired or sub par brands. Heck, I'll even ride in the back of a blue van with 3 other pigs and a smelly old bear passin gas! Just to get a few bags of gold. ;em

llan503l.jpg
jtake you might be the first candidate to walk the plank:p

Reactions: jtakeman
Tiz ok, Sharks don't like pork! ::-)
Great white sharks have also been known to eat sea turtles. I found it interesting that while great white sharks will attack sea otters and penguins they very rarely eat them. Great white sharks will also eat pig carcasses if they find their way to the ocean.

oh oh. I already sell my blood plama, but it is to put gas in my truck.

It's against federal law to sell plama

You can't live without plama :)

Reactions: smoke show
I voted no since piglets are in fact still pigs. A pig is a pig and will always be a pig. Oink! You are either in or you are out...we all have choices to make.

FAYI- restacking 2 tons of vermonts this morning to make room for a ton of blazers I picked up from someone getting out of the pellet pen and cuddling back up with gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.