pellet price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freebird77

Feeling the Heat
Jul 4, 2007
Hallstead Pa.
Called my dealer to see what they are going for now. They said hardwoods for $199.00
If you bought the stove from them, $189.00
Doesnt sound too bad to me as when I bought them last June I paid $199.00. I believe they said the brand was Fireside, but Im not sure. Does this brand sound familiar, and are they any good?

hyip1206 said:
Fire Side Ultras are decent pellets they burned well for me. 189.00 is a great price

Depends on where he is. In New Hampshire, yes, any premium pellet for that price and I'd buy 50 tons. :)

In other areas, Michigan and Ohio for example, not as much.

freebird77 said:
Im in NE Pa.

Where abouts? I normally get my pellets from Wind Gap last year was 220 a ton delivered, rather find something a few bucks cheaper.
However, I am 10 miles south of Easton, so I am limited to where I can get pellets. 200 delivered would be nice since I usually get 3 tons, but if I managed to get my insert for the first floor this year, then I would be shooting for 4-5 tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.