Pellet stove comes with a lifetime supply of FREE Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DynaSuperGlide.jpgIts not the best pic... I have one with the De-tatch windshield off.. But dont look the same......

Reactions: Defiant
Bunch of youngun's on here. Bought a new 74 Nova SS when I got out of the Navy.

Here are 2 more. i wish my Son was here..... Im computer stupid.....

(Edit: The Pellet bag pics were before I found this place and my OCD took off. Those stacks suck. It was 3 tons and thrown in a heap...

Attachments

• Dyna1.jpg
    Dyna1.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Dyna2.jpg
    Dyna2.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 119
View attachment 64651Its not the best pic... I have one with the De-tatch windshield off.. But dont look the same......
Sweet, photo's from 78 not happening anytime soon. Have boxes loaded with old photo's and a couple thousand record albums and eight tracks (you guys might not know what they are)

Reactions: DexterDay
Thats why he's getting it, so he can spend more time outside the door.

Kinda like your boat, no?

What Mad Dog doesn't realize is that I will be down there riding on the back of that beast... Puts a new meaning to sissy bar!

Hey MD...Did you buy that from your buddies place on route 20??

Another question for you Mad Dog...Don't know what you do for a living, but is your company is hiring?? Send me an application, I wanna be like Dex!

What Mad Dog doesn't realize is that I will be down there riding on the back of that beast... Puts a new meaning to sissy bar!

Hey MD...Did you buy that from your buddies place on route 20??

Another question for you Mad Dog...Don't know what you do for a living, but is your company is hiring?? Send me an application, I wanna be like Dex!

Yep... C & C on Rt 20. They are good people. Bought my trailer there, and also they are my Fahrenheit dealer. They dable in everything and are in the know on all of it.... tell Rick that i sent you and thats a discount in itself. ;)

As for my job. I work at a Steel Mill. You wouldnt think I make any money. But look up Worthington steel (Worthington Industries). We are the biggest and best at what we do.

If you wanna stop out this weekend and take it for a spin? You are more than welcome.... Might let you start my new saw (after I buy it tomorrow??) :)

Reactions: Defiant
Yep... C & C on Rt 20. They are good people. Bought my trailer there, and also they are my Fahrenheit dealer. They dable in everything and are in the know on all of it.... tell Rick that i sent you and thats a discount in itself. ;)

As for my job. I work at a Steel Mill. You wouldnt think I make any money. But look up Worthington steel (Worthington Industries). We are the biggest and best at what we do.

If you wanna stop out this weekend and take it for a spin? You are more than welcome.... Might let you start my new saw (after I buy it tomorrow??) :)

Not this weekend, I want you to get some hours on it before I drive it into a tree or your pond!!

Congrats on the new machine, I kinda have a thing for lawn mowers, that Chopper should treat you right! Check out lawnsite.com, I spend some time on that forum also!!

Reactions: DexterDay

:)
The Bottom Line
With strong sales growth, expanding margins and rising earnings estimates, Worthington seems well positioned to continue delivering solid results. The stock seems very reasonably valued at less than 12x forward earnings, and a 2.1% dividend yield is a nice bonus too.
Looks like a great co.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.