Pellet stove comes with a lifetime supply of FREE Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fool in the rain, drum solo, led zep

I also got a similar deal. I got 2 rabbits, a boy and a girl, strapped to a pallet. I don't get it though. Must be some kind of Easter joke.

Reactions: Defiant
Wait. They dont come with pellets.???

I have to fill it up every day???

Im out.....

Not quite sure if you can get the self filling option.:)

Is it April already??

It came quickly this year, huh? I'm envious of you folks in the midwest. I've seen a lot of you guys posting about mowing your lawns already. I know most of the country has had a easy winter this year but is this the norm for your area?

It came quickly this year, huh? I'm envious of you folks in the midwest. I've seen a lot of you guys posting about mowing your lawns already. I know most of the country has had a easy winter this year but is this the norm for your area?

No... Its normally closer to May. On Memorial Day weekend, thats normally when I can cut my entire yard.(even the low/wet spots). But I have done all but one small area. I even plugged the yard yesterday (aerator).

Attachments

• 2012-04-01_12-54-45_27.jpg
    2012-04-01_12-54-45_27.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 2012-04-01_13-12-55_317.jpg
    2012-04-01_13-12-55_317.jpg
    690.8 KB · Views: 135
No... Its normally closer to May. On Memorial Day weekend, thats normally when I can cut my entire yard.(even the low/wet spots). But I have done all but one small area. I even plugged the yard yesterday (aerator).

Yard looks great Mad Dog...I think I saw in another picture that you use a Cub Tank! Leaves nice stripes.

Beautiful yard! I dragged my aerator out of the garage a couple weeks ago. It was taking up valuable pellet space. Can't imagine using it for another month or so.

I'd hate to see your fertilizer bill. That stuff has almost doubled the last few years.

Thanks.. Im OCD about the.grass....

Im actually going to look at a new mower today. Gonna get a Dixie Chopper, Kubota, or Grass Hopper. Looking at 72" and Diesel. I only have Chem Lawn out once a year (just to keep Dandelions at bay) and its about $330. The Cub does a good job (no striping kit on it, thats just the deck) but its got a few thousand hrs on it and has had a good life.

Gonna try and get a combo deal on a new mower and a 70 cc saw (372xp, 576xp, or MS441, MS460) Gonna be a good week!!

Mama gave me approval on the Saw last week and after a little talk yesterday, she said to buy the mower too.. Been buggin her for a couple years ;)

72" Diesel... That will probably run $15,000 (lotta mower for a homeowner). You will have to let me come over and test drive that bad boy!!

X-mas in april! :) Lucky you. I'm also fairly OCD about my lawn. I'd love to get a big mower like that. My Husqvarna 2448 lawn tractor does a great job on cutting and leaves a nice stripe with just the deck. However, towing implements, specifically my aerator with 100lbs on top, hammers the transmission. I cringe each second of the ride with that thing as most of my lawn slopes away from the house. Even using a top down pattern, she still sounds strained.

I can only assume you live near fields with the dandelions being an issue. Or maybe the worst enemy of all, the dreaded neighbor who doesn't give a crap about his own lawn and is more than happy to send every weed seed known to man (except that one!:cool:) drifting up to your yard. I have one like that across from me. $600,000/ 5,500 sq' house with a weed farm for a yard. He even has irrigation and a drilled well yet no one in the neighborhood has ever seen it on.

You missed the me driving it!

Also, could we get rid of the double explanation point smiley! UGGGGGGGHHHHH

Id be more than happy to let you test drive it. Hope to have it by this weekend. Wanna look at a few different dealers and get some prices and see if they will deal with me on the Chainsaw too.. !! !!

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Thanks.. Im OCD about the.grass....

Im actually going to look at a new mower today. Gonna get a Dixie Chopper, Kubota, or Grass Hopper. Looking at 72" and Diesel. I only have Chem Lawn out once a year (just to keep Dandelions at bay) and its about $330. The Cub does a good job (no striping kit on it, thats just the deck) but its got a few thousand hrs on it and has had a good life.

Gonna try and get a combo deal on a new mower and a 70 cc saw (372xp, 576xp, or MS441, MS460) Gonna be a good week!!

Mama gave me approval on the Saw last week and after a little talk yesterday, she said to buy the mower too.. Been buggin her for a couple years ;)
Give you more time to knit.:) and I am happy to get an Ipad.

Status
Not open for further replies.