Pellet stove comes with a lifetime supply of FREE Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexter is giving me chit cause I called him spoiled, and I'm looking pretty hard at getting a Harley to drive my ol lady around on.

What I meant was you should see what I daily drive. ;em

We currently have 3 vehicles and if we get this bike it will cost more than all 3 combined.

Reactions: jtakeman
Dexter is giving me chit cause I called him spoiled, and I'm looking pretty hard at getting a Harley to drive my ol lady around on.

We currently have 3 vehicles and if we get this bike it will cost more than all 3 combined.
What are you waiting for?

Know it wont help. And until Wednesday. It never happened....

But just sealed the deal on a 34 HP 74" cut Excalibur Dixie Chopper... Pick it up Wed. Kids got baseball practice tomorrow. Through in a extra set of blades, my 1st 10 hr oil change, and 10% off all parts for the duration of ownership. Didn't get to grab my Chainsaw today. But I have that cash in my pocket and can get it anyday this week (prob tomorrow ;) ).

Smoke- I have been drivin Chit for years. I drive 114 miles round trip to work. The car I have now, is the 1st new car I bought in 10 yrs. You will get yours.... When you do. I will be the jealous one. ;)

Donations.

Fukn broke, thats all.
Learned from my Granpa, use cash!! If you don't have it don't think about it. But my room mate prior to me getting hitched had a Superglide I borrowed from time to time. Custom exhaust, the girls came running, I guess it was time to attempt to grow up.

Smoke, Think about it. You'll be cruisin on a hog with you ol lady, Dex will be home mowing the lawn. ;) I am betting his ol lady isn't gonna wanna cruise on that!

I have seen your burb. Not a bad looking ride if you can swing the fuel bill!

Economy mus be picking up. We're all buying toys these days! Off to go drool on my boat! I got a new stand up seat and a HDS fish finder to install! hehe Wait until the ol lady sees that bill. I might not be able to type for a while, But it'l be worth it~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Learned from my Granpa, use cash.

Times change. If I used that method I wouldn't have anything. Got excellent credit rating from borrowing and repaying.

The bank is gonna let me use their money for 2.9% interest. Better then using my savings. IMO

Not really broke just having a hard time pulling the trigger. Kinda frugal ya know?

Reactions: Defiant
I have seen your burb.!

That bus is waaaayyyyy better then my daily. ;lol

That big SOB is dedicated to towing only(camper, atvs, pellets, mulch, manure, etc).

44 gallon tank x $4/gal= ouch

I got that big bastard back in 08 for $2k when gas was $4+/gal.

I fix cars for a living and don't really like to play the depreciation game. One of the fastest ways to
throw away money. IMO

Reactions: Defiant
Bring on the chit, here's my lawn photos. Ran a mower in the river a few years ago' 100_2588.jpg100_2580.jpg100_2585.jpgView attachment 64642100_2574.jpg

Thats why he's getting it, so he can spend more time outside the door.

Kinda like your boat, no?

She's already been in the boat, But I must limit speed to 40. We drop her off at the walking trials and we go fish~blast~fish~blast. Or is it blast~fish~blast~fish??

Thats why he's getting it, so he can spend more time outside the door.

Kinda like your boat, no?

I actually sold my 08 Super Glide last Summer. It was fun. But I am too young and even after putting a Bit$% Seat and sissy bar on the back (along with mounts and pegs / was like $900!!!!) She still wouldnt get on.. If I get on the PC later, I will post pics.

Its should cut my mowing time in half. From about 4 hrs. To 2 hrs or less. It cuts about 6 acres an hour (claimed) but I doubt it. Plus thats all flat ground. No obstructions or trees.

I actually sold my 08 Super Glide last Summer. It was fun. But I am too young and even after putting a skank pad and sissy bar on the back (along with mounts and pegs / was like $900!!!!) She still wouldnt get on.. If I get on the PC later, I will post pics.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: DexterDay
Youngin's! I was cruizin in my 1973 stang(Mach1).

Do you still have it or any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.