Pelletmaster pm3000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearthtools I know you said you do not have burn pots for the pm stove . Do you have a top half with the slots and 3 bolt holes? for the burn pot?
Mine is a little wraped from over heating I guess. It was like that when I got it, also I had to replace the auger motor . The ash from pellets had turned to near rock and caused the auger to bind up at some point.

What is your thoughts on turning the clinker ring over and letting the auger push the ash out of the pot?

I am out of the top of the pot but a dealer friend that has some is sending me a few.
You can order it on the website.

NO dont turn the clinker ring over!

Like I have said in other post.
With Average pellets you can burn a pelletmaster for about 15 -20 bags before you need to CHIP OUT THE BURN POT and clean the ash. Coal will be more often.

see my help page on the website.

hearthtools said:
I am out of the top of the pot but a dealer friend that has some is sending me a few.

With Average pellets you can burn a pelletmaster for about 15 -20 bags before you need to CHIP OUT THE BURN POT and clean the ash. Coal will be more often.

Thanks
Please look for my order I will send it today.
I have sent you an email a few weeks ago asking this same question. Maybe your I. T. guys mis-read my request.
John

zogboy said:
hearthtools said:

Thanks
Please look for my order I will send it today.
I have sent you an email a few weeks ago asking this same question. Maybe your I. T. guys mis-read my request.
John

I was wrong it is not on the website
We took if off when we ran out.

I will add it this weekend
PRODUCT: Pelletmaster Burn ring with air slits -- $70.00

. But I will not get them for about 10 days

Fantasktic Rod!
I will look for the item.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.