Pellets in Wethersfield, Ct $225.00 a ton Hardwood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubicon 327 said:
That bad huh?

Yes! There horride even.

Your not that far from me, There will be some decent pellets here for $225 a ton at BT fuel in Bristol soon. If you can hang in there a bit. But if you must buy some right now. CTPellet has some Barefoots, Hamers, or Turmans for $239/ton. Much better deal than inferiors for $225! IMO anyway.

Keep us posted.
jay

jtakeman said:
Rubicon 327 said:
That bad huh?

Yes! There horride even.

Your not that far from me, There will be some decent pellets here for $225 a ton at BT fuel in Bristol soon. If you can hang in there a bit. But if you must buy some right now. CTPellet has some Barefoots, Hamers, or Turmans for $239/ton. Much better deal than inferiors for $225! IMO anyway.

Keep us posted.
jay
Yea I saw that, I heard through the grape vine that BT has 4-5 brands at that price and is still fighting for more.

jtakeman said:
Rubicon 327 said:
That bad huh?

Yes! There horride even.

Keep us posted.
jay

Thanks for the warning, I never really did read up on what brands to look out for. I know a lot of people said Appling County are junk, that's about the only one I remember right now.

Rubicon 327 said:
Thanks for the warning, I never really did read up on what brands to look out for. I know a lot of people said Appling County are junk, that's about the only one I remember right now.
Infernos & Appling are 2 of the worst pellets going.

I wonder how they stay in business? I guess from suckers like I might had been had I not already bought some from Lowe's or had asked about them on here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.