Pelletsales Delivers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

defield

Hearth Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
South Central Maine
This mid-winter I read everything I could find on pellet price projections.

At the end of January I went with a Pelletsales.com early ( VERY) Spring purchase for an April delivery. ( Free shipping offer and good price.)

This morning, April 1st., I was thinking I should give them a call in a few days or so to make sure that I was in their April schedule and not forgotten in a maze of paperwork.

Came home at noon for lunch, sat down, and there was a knock at the door.

Looked out and there was a tractor/flatbed trailer parked out front and a lift truck with a pallet of pellets in the driveway ready to be placed.

I asked. "Can you slide the pallets into the garage?" Answer, "Sure!"

Great service!!

Also, getting the LG pellets in clear bags makes it easier to see what you are getting.

Hope they burn as good as they look.

A happy Pelletsales customer.

I placed my early buy order for 4 tons of CleanFire with PelletSales.com a week ago......should be getting my knock on the door within the next week or two....this will give me approx 5 tons again this year to start with.

Then, with those tucked snugly into the shed and basement, the search will be on until October for even cheaper pellets...can you say OINK OINK? :cheese:

Oldranger--I got my LG's from them last week, my first from LG. So far they are burning great in my boiler, batch is from October according to the label.

I just ordered 3 tons from Pelletsales.com (LGs) yesterday, should be here next week. This is my second years using P/S.com. I ordered 6 tons of CleanFire last year and loved them..I have two tons left and was very happy with their service and delivery last year. I hope the LGs are as good as the CleanFires.

Ordered 6 tons on a Monday - delivered on Friday. Very prompt and the guy driving the lift knew how to operate it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.