PelPro 130 green light does not mean go

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jacobsk1

Feb 1, 2020
Fairhaven, Ohio
New to the site. Bought Pelpro 130 in 2017. No problems until now. Cleaned baffles, chimney,fire pot, unplugged. Plugged in did the reset pattern and get green light blinking 1per second. Never starts back up. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum
Is the hopper full?
Is the hopper lid closed?
Does the combustion fan come on?
Can you hear the feed motor cycle?
Door, closed tight?
Ashpan closed tight?
Does your hopper have a closed switch?
Do you have a manual not here is one

thank you! Hopper has 1 bag in it. Checked the hopper lid and the switch. No fans no feed motor sounds.
door closed tight (dollar test)
Ash pan in snug and tight.
I would swear it was a blown fuse or disconnect- but the light is green and happy.

I just got a PelPro P130, first time starting it, did the off-high-off-high sequence to start, no noise, no pellets dropping, nothing but a blinking green light and nothing else, any suggestions?

Mine is doing the same. Did you figure anything out?
Hi Kelsky,

I did figure it out. I suspected perhaps there could be a loose wire not connected inside. I screwed off the panel on the side that has the dial for turning it on. I found that the cables were not pushed all the way into the dial. Once I ensured everything was pushed in snug it started right up. I think when getting the stove into position perhaps the wires came loose. I hope it's an easy fix for you!

Hi Kelsky,

I did figure it out. I suspected perhaps there could be a loose wire not connected inside. I screwed off the panel on the side that has the dial for turning it on. I found that the cables were not pushed all the way into the dial. Once I ensured everything was pushed in snug it started right up. I think when getting the stove into position perhaps the wires came loose. I hope it's an easy fix for you!
Also, if this makes it start up, open a window for a while, using it the first time there is a weird smell and some smoke but it clears up after an hour or so - I guess its just burning off excess paint etc.