Pelpro PP60-B LO burn not reliable

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nice. Hope it stays that way
Its been several days and it has been working flawlessly since then. I am pretty happy.

With this additional heat source, we managed to turn a pretty nice sunroom, where it used to be chilly to the extent of non-useable in the winter, to our cat's favorite hangouts. Dude loves to nap there now.

Here is an additional question for you guys:
I counted and I have 4 vacuum cleaners in the house now and I really do not want to add another one just for cleaning the stove.
I have one of these

It is a three gallon portable wet dry shop vac type. It does the job now. What I would like to know is a specific fine dust bag that fits this vac. I jerry rigged a cloth bag that I attach to the exhaust port to catch some of the fine dust and it works but sometimes I can still smell soot or whatever in the room. I am not familiar with the grading or whatever term they use for the vacuum bags but I think for the stove we need some pretty high grade fine dust type? Any advice appreciated!

Its been several days and it has been working flawlessly since then. I am pretty happy.

With this additional heat source, we managed to turn a pretty nice sunroom, where it used to be chilly to the extent of non-useable in the winter, to our cat's favorite hangouts. Dude loves to nap there now.

Here is an additional question for you guys:
I counted and I have 4 vacuum cleaners in the house now and I really do not want to add another one just for cleaning the stove.
I have one of these

It is a three gallon portable wet dry shop vac type. It does the job now. What I would like to know is a specific fine dust bag that fits this vac. I jerry rigged a cloth bag that I attach to the exhaust port to catch some of the fine dust and it works but sometimes I can still smell soot or whatever in the room. I am not familiar with the grading or whatever term they use for the vacuum bags but I think for the stove we need some pretty high grade fine dust type? Any advice appreciated!
I have a smaller one like that,different brand, because I was tired of carrying the big one around. The key is,use the good round paper filter,AND use a "fine dust" or "drywall dust" bag. Used together, suction is down a little, but you get no ash spread around the house.

I have a smaller one like that,different brand, because I was tired of carrying the big one around. The key is,use the good round paper filter,AND use a "fine dust" or "drywall dust" bag. Used together, suction is down a little, but you get no ash spread around the house.
Do you have any specs you can share? I went to some stores and was not able to find those. Chances are they had them but I didn't know what I was looking for. I saw some drywall dust bags but they were for bigger shop vacs of at least 4 gallons and up. Not sure if a 4 gallon bag will fit this three gallon vac.

Mine is a 5 gal, but I bet you could fit a 5gal bag in yours, if the slot will hold it in place,and the hose fits. Mine is this-
09676262.jpg