People you Ignore

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if every one would buy a Harman there wouldn't be much to trouble shoot. IP runs and hides ;em

Reactions: riverat
I would respond but you wouldn't see my post. ;lol
Beat me to it.

I do suspect I'm on a few. One person did contact me to tell me they were adding me to theirs, just recently. ;lol

Somebody PM'd you to tell you they were going to ignore you? :rolleyes:. I ignored one guy a couple years ago. Set it up and let it go, end of story.

I do suspect I'm on a few. One person did contact me to tell me they were adding me to theirs, just recently.
I can see your post so it's not me. :)
Jotul Firelight 12, Jotul Firelight 12, Jotul Firelight 12 (but I repeat myself...) maybe if you stopped repeating yourself, people might like you more. ;lol;lol;lol;lol ... kidding.

Warning!! - If you do that the void may be so immense that it will break the internet.
No, that would be her huge arse!

I find it amazing that no one but myself & the OP are posting on this thread.

Hello, any one out there???

No posts in the thread. Guess I should close it.

Reactions: Dix
Is there an echo in here?

Good idea for a new forum. You only get to see your own posts and no one else;lol New kind of social media.;lol;lol
Now, we just need a good name for it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.