Pic of my crew bringing in the wood...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS56

Burning Hunk
Mar 5, 2012
Central Lower Mich
Here is a pic from last Saturday of my bride and grandkids riding a load we're getting ready to pull into the garage. The kids had a blast playing on the snow banks and "helping" grandma and grandpa get wood. Our granddaughter in particular loves to stand near the stove (outside the protective screen) and get warm when it's cold out. Anyway, a great way to get them out for some fresh air and exercize on a February day!

Wood Crew.jpg

Very, very nice. Great to have the kids out having fun.

My mom would never be caught in the back of a trailer. My wife tried to get in the trailer once. Don't know if she will ever try again. My kids love it though.

Sweet!! Start 'em early :)

Great picture. The trailer and tractor are nice also.

Reactions: AJS56
Great picture
True treasures ;)

Ahhhh....the warmth of a close famly and a woodstove on a cold snowy day......nothing else like it in the world! Nice, very nice, thanks for sharing.

We though
Good pic AJ.
We went snowmobiling with the Gkids on Sunday. Lots of fun.
But, I've been sore for 2 days.>>:cool:
Papa,

We thought about it, but half of the nice snow we got a week ago has melted/settled. So we took the mule for a ride instead. Wish the snow had hung around, but we don't get/keep it like that around here much anymore.

Great picture. The trailer and tractor are nice also.
Thanks JD. The "rig" is nice and I enjoy it too. Didn't always have such luxuries!

She thinks your tractors sexxxxxyyyyyy........ Do you play that while driving around the fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.