Pilot fine but no main flames - valve?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I installed the new valve, checked inlet pressure and adjusted slightly the outlet pressure. Checked for leaks and all it well! I'm up and running! I really appreciate the help you guys provided and also enjoyed the learning!! Thanks to all. What a fantastic community :)

image.jpeg

Reactions: barmstrong2
That is the euro 630 modulating valve. Where did you put the thermostat bulb? I had to put mine on the wall to get it to modulate the flame hi to lo off and on. Mine was attached to the bottom of the valve in brackets. To much heat from bottom of stove always on low flame = cold room.

I put the bulb close to the bottom of the fireplace. Mine must be insulated quite well because I don't have a problem modulating the flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.