Pleasant Hearth bushing.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sasquatch76

Jan 10, 2015
WV
Does anybody know where I can buy these? It's a bronze bushing in a rubber sleeve that goes on the end of the stove's convection blower. Mine is worn out and I'm going crazy scouring the internet trying to find a replacement with no luck. I'd rather not have to replace the whole blower unit when all I need is this simple little part.

STJQFw.jpg

I did find that Austroflamm bushing, wasn't sure if it would fit or not, measurements would be great, thanks.
I've measured the brass bushing itself and it's 1/4" ID x 1/2" OD x 3/8" L, those can be found, but that rubber sleeve/grommet has proven impossible to find. I've also found the replacement convection blower, it's Pelpro part # SRV7000-659.

Just got an email response from GHP Group this morning saying they were sending a couple.

So it doesn't look like a fit. I just took the measurements of the bushing in mm. It's 4mm ID x 11mm OD x 10mm L, which looks better than the standard unit measurements. These are Chinese so metric is probably it. Back to searching.

So it doesn't look like a fit. I just took the measurements of the bushing in mm. It's 4mm ID x 11mm OD x 10mm L, which looks better than the standard unit measurements. These are Chinese so metric is probably it. Back to searching.
$mm is standard german and asian shaft size on these types of blowers,so is same as austroflamm.The 19mm is the size of the hole the rubber snaps into.Will pop brass out of rubber and measure,after put some groceries away.

Reactions: Sasquatch76
The austroflamm spindle hole size,is 4 mm,so quite a bit smaller.The rubber flange opening is 19 mm.

$mm is standard german and asian shaft size on these types of blowers,so is same as austroflamm.The 19mm is the size of the hole the rubber snaps into.Will pop brass out of rubber and measure,after put some groceries away.

Ah, I see. Measured the hole in the mount and it's 19mm just like you said. Sounds like it may be a fit then. Thanks for your help.
Now to figure out the size of the bearings on the motor end just in case I need those some day.

woops,$ was supposed to be 4mm.Popped out the brass,is 6mm long,but has small shoulder on OD,the shoulder/step is 1.5mm along the length,10mm in dia,rest of OD is 8mm.So the austro bushing has a step in the rubber to keep bushing in place.

Did you guys find any of these bushings? we on the fireplace forums are trying to find them too, no luck.