Pleasant Hearth Ph50cabps auger jamming

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DCAL

Oct 12, 2018
Upstate NY
Help! My pellet stove auger gets jambed up with pellets between the auger blade and the top cover inside the hopper. The pellets are not too long. 1 inch max. They are good hard wood blend that I have used for years in an older stove with no issues. I even tried another brand with same results. The auger has been changed along with the bushings and there are no burrs on the auger. I called GHP group the manufacturer where I ordered the auger from and they were no help at all and told me there was no reason why it should be doing that. The motor will not break up the pellets that get jammed up and was told its not supposed to by technician. suggestions? Frustrated big time!!