Posting new stove review

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Connecticut Yankee

Burning Hunk
Nov 20, 2018
Connecticut
Bought a pellet stove a couple of months ago, and no one has rated that brand or model, so I thought I'd post a review. Can't seem to get the system to accept the review. I get some kind of generic message about a prolem uploading.

Is it possibly related to the fact that I didn't select a value in the "year bought" field? I didn't make a choice, because the list only goes to 2017.

Sorry , need to up date that. I'll post when its ready.

Welp, that wasn't it. I just tried to post again, and am still getting this message: "An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later."

I just tried 2 times and both worked. Maybe log out and log back in.

Tried that, and still no joy. Looking at the review, do you see what I might be doing wrong? Stove review.jpg

Looks like the form is waiting for the Select Manufacturer field do be filled in. But there is no "Other" choice in the list, that would point it to the next field.