Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Pre-Buy started today (Bernville, PA)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas157

Oct 1, 2012
Near Limerick, PA
Kegerreis Stoves in Bernville, PA started their Early Buy today, prices are as follow
Allegheny - $246
Energex - $246
O'Malley - $246
Turman - $251
Hamer - $251
American Softwood - $276

Pricing is per ton. If you need them stored, its an extra $15 per ton as long as you pick them up by March 31, 2016. So if you don't have room to store them all, this is a good way to go.

All pellets are stored INSIDE!

they can deliver but it I think its a bit pricey.

Turman would be my choice (and what I did choose)! I wanted them this past winter, but they sold out before I could get them so did Hamer instead, which had a lot more ash than Turman.

Just noticed them have the info online:
http://www.kegerreisstoves.com/wp-content/themes/kegerries_stoves/images/2015/pelletinfo.png

Thanks bsa 157 for the information on your post , might have to hook up the trailer and make a run there

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.