"Pretty" pellet stove recommendations

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than your stove, I like your style man. You seem like a someone who knows the value of good things, thoughtful design and and creative problem solving and thus enjoy life. I look forward to anything you post....especially those with pictures!

Thanks, Scott. Appreciated.
Not sure if I'm supposed to be amazed or creeped-out that you've got me stereotyped, pegged, and figured-out by just having seen about a dozen pics of mine. :)
Either way, you've hit the nail on the head, and I'll try to keep the pics rolling in as time avails. :)

My 75 yr old mom wants a pellet stove to replace her wood stove. She's old enough now she doesn't want to mess with hauling wood and wants something a bit simpler in operation..... but it has to look nice. She doesn't want something boxy.
I've shown her a few online, her favorite so far is the Enviro M55 Cast, though she likes the Harmon XXV too. She'll spend the money if she has to... but if she can find something that will look nice but cost less, she'de prefer it.
I found a goo deal on a Lennox Bella ($2200) at a store that's going out of business, but I can't find reviews on those.

I'll be doing the regualr maintenence, just need something easy for her to do the regular cleaning and operation day to day.

Any recommendations on what I've listed or anything else that might fit the bill? Any info appreciated...
I just bought a Palazzetti from a dealer in Oregon on Ebay, Can't beat the price and stove works awesome!

Attachments

• Palazzetti Ecofire Prima.jpg
    Palazzetti Ecofire Prima.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.