Propane Delivery

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma869

Feeling the Heat
Aug 27, 2011
Massachusetts
So nice getting $50.00 propane bills. This is just for hot water, and my last delivery was 5 weeks ago. Thank you, P68!

PropaneBill.JPG

WOW!! That's cheap for a gallon of propane, much higher hear. :p

love seeing low pro"pain" bills!

Amen to that. My propane company doesn't love me right about now. The delivery guy actually knocked at my door and asked if I knew why I took so few gallons. I invited him in to see the P68 roaring. He then told me that it was time for him to give serious thought to putting in a stove at his house.

Reactions: EastMtn
My propane bill has dropped by $400/month consistently this season. I haven't even lit the boiler yet.

With the cost of fuel oil, propane etc., they're just asking for it. BUT...if the cost of wood pellets should increase...we're all in trouble.

With the price of all fuels taking major hike, NG 25% last quarter, propane went up from $1.85 to $2.16, may have to take a look at putting in four years worth,20 pallets-one truck load, this spring. Manufacture direct price may help. A trailer load of corn too.

Status
Not open for further replies.