Purchased a ton of Stove Chow at Lowes, Derby

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 23 bags in my wife's Camry.
A friend of mine had 25 bags in his Civic.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe ya and all......... but I would love to see some pictures !!! I don't know how to get pics onto a site like this , but I'm not one of those computer Dudes, I do have a camera with a card in it , I give the card to a buddy of mine He puts it into the computer and sends it to My e-mail address. There was some Dude in a earlier post that was getting a ton in his Sedan, You have to admit these would be some classic pictures !!! CE

j-takeman said:
iceman said:
j-takeman said:
geek, I tried to stop at CTpellet today after work. But there closed for vacation this week. Just checked the website and DUH! it says so on the main page "there on vacation". I browsed to find that the MWP are out of stock too! errrr. Good thing you got some chow.

How close are you to Windsor/enfield?
http://www.mypelletstore.com/
Or I have some mwp........

Windsor/Enfield is a bit of a ride, Torrington is on my way home. I can wait until they restock them. Not a major deal as I do have plenty but just wanted one more to fill the stash for next season. Thanks for the offer though.
How are they burning for you?

I will have to find torrington is that close to suffield?

The mwp. Are burning ok.. I have only burned a few bags but haven't really paid attention- but they don't jump at me.like okies or hamers... I found 3 bags of Greene team and now I am trying to find a lowes that has them! Wow

[/quote]I found 3 bags of Greene team and now I am trying to find a lowes that has them! Wow[/quote]

Iceman,

If you go on the GT website, www.greeneteampellets.com and click on their Contact link, put in your zip code, they will email you with ship dates to stores near you.

justinc25 said:
I had 23 bags in my wife's Camry.
A friend of mine had 25 bags in his Civic.

25 bags in a Civic? holy cow...!! :bug:

Status
Not open for further replies.