QuadFire Classic bay 1200

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Glad to hear it was in wrong position, hopefully this corrects the fire up, then fire dying out over time issue. #2 should be 10% more fuel feed over the baseline CB1200 setting (#1).

The dying out issue is fixed, however when I got up this morning the call light was on and the stove did not light. I am still adjusting the feed rate a little at a time. It was way to high, and the fire from the burn pot was high enough to touch the baffles.

Didnt light due to not dropping pellets in pot, or pellets in firepot but igniter didn't light them?

Pellets in firepot but igniter didn't light them. I believe I got it. I got the fire 4-6 inches above the firepot, and the past two mornings the stove lit.
Any advice you want to share for future reference would greatly be appreciated.

Lots of good help from members! Remember a clean stove is a happy stove, and will give you less problems. And always unplug stove when messing with the electrical. kap