Quadra fire Sante fe 2005

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jcwilliams

Aug 20, 2016
ohio
I had to pull everything apart to sand and paint. In the process of putting it back together I did t make note of where the wires were and what they went to.

I've looked over the wiring diagram a can't seem to get it right. Anyone have some pics or anything that might help.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do you have a copy of the owners manual? It should have a wiring diagram in it showing the color of the wires and to what they get connected to.

1569548723879.png

The one shown is not correct for your stove. This one shows a hopper switch, but I would think that is the only change to it.

Yea I have the manual shows diagram close to those but the colors are not correct. Idk if I have the wrong diagram or someone has made wiring changes.
I'm kicking myself in the butt for not taking notes or pics. Ugh

Is your manual the one that came with the stove, or did you download one for a later year model? I have a manual for an 05 and an 06, and the colors are different. kap

Is your manual the one that came with the stove, or did you download one for a later year model? I have a manual for an 05 and an 06, and the colors are different. kap
I'm not sure if it's the correct one or not. Could you upload your wiring diagram for me? Mines a 2005.
ce04d03fb4e9a1edb54c4944c17fba78.jpg

I would, but I don't know how to do that. kap

Howdy all, just signed in to what appears to be a great forum. Just picked up a used 2005 quad and need to know if there is an "on off" switch that plugs into the bottom of the control panel. Trying to get this one going. I have power going to 2 pins on the control box but no lights and no fire, so I started looking around and found the plug on the bottom for what looks like a switch, one of the female inserts looked like it got shorted out... any help would help....Mike

Pics would be great

I should have known better... Here's a few of the female plug, the hinge style if that is needed for identification and the code with date...

Attachments

• stove 1.jpg
    stove 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 299
  • Stove 2.jpg
    Stove 2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 314
  • Stove 3.jpg
    Stove 3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 342