Quality pellets -Long Island. Where to buy?!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ranger72

Minister of Fire
Oct 11, 2014
Long Island, NY
My regular dealer isn't answering the phone and I fear has gone out of business. (Bravo in Copaigue). I really don't like burning low quality pellets because of the amount of ash, any suggestions on Long Island NY to get some quality stuff? I'm about out of my last ton of Northern Warmth Douglas Fir. Thanks

Disregard, despite having a different company name on their answer machine, they are still in business.

Reactions: Pellet-King
Here in CT we have CT Pellet in Waterbury and BT Pellet in Bristol/Suffield near me a few miles, bith sell Winter's Warmth but says by the bag only
Check you local Tractor Supply they might sell Minuteman Douglas Fir

Reactions: Ranger72
See if your dealer sells these $100 cheaper and real good from BT Pellet
1641123309107.png

Last 2 yrs my local HD/Lowes were selling Virginia Golds those were close to 9000 btu, re nice pellet for $250 a ton, cant find them this yr, only seen them posted in MD/Delaware, If I was you i'd look around your area for them.
1641133566538.jpeg