Question About Piazzetta Sabrina Settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Jan 29, 2015
Massachusetts
I have a question regarding the settings on my Piazzetta Sabrina pellet stove.

What does changing the settings on P6 through P10 do with regard to pellet feed?

For example, the factory setting for P10 is 7.8. Does bumping the settings higher to say 8.2 speed up or slow down the pellet feed?

In other words, does this setting refer to the duration of the pellet feed in seconds, or the time between the feeds?

Last edited:
I have a question regarding the settings on my Piazzetta Sabrina pellet stove.

What does changing the settings on P6 through P10 do with regard to pellet feed?

For example, the factory setting for P10 is 7.8. Does bumping the settings higher to say 8.2 speed up or slow down the pellet feed?

In other words, does this setting refer to the duration of the pellet feed in seconds, or the time between the feeds?
the feed is in sequence of 12 seconds 7.8 tell that it will drop 7.8 sec out off the 12

the 7.8 seconds will be share evenly in he 12 seconds sequence so the higher the number is the pellets you will get

the feed is in sequence of 12 seconds 7.8 tell that it will drop 7.8 sec out off the 12

the 7.8 seconds will be share evenly in he 12 seconds sequence so the higher the number is the pellets you will get
Hi Pascal -

I'm not sure that I'm understanding you correctly. If I raise the setting to a higher number does that increase or decrease the pellet feed?

The auger cycle is a total time of 12 seconds. So raising the number increases the amount of pellets that drop.

Hi Pascal -

I'm not sure that I'm understanding you correctly. If I raise the setting to a higher number does that increase or decrease the pellet feed?
increase

follow this;

Phase I = P04 = 3.2
Phase II=P05 = 3.8
Power Level 1 = P06 = as low as you can put it
Power Level 2 = P07 = .5 + P06
Power Level 3 = P08 = 2.0 + P06 or more no less
Power Level 4 = P09 = 1.0 + P08 or more
Power Level 5 = P10 = 1.5 + P09 or more

always run our stove on P3 or more never to be run on P1 and P2 or auto-cleaning will not occur = you will get a browny in your burning pot

for more info [email protected]

Hi Pascal, I am purchasing a Marcella and have a question about the decibel levels of Piazetta fan units. Do you have any information on the maximum decibel levels that I can compare with other pellet heaters?