Questions for VC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

Warren asked if the everburn technology is planned for the Intrepid

Coaster asked about future plans for the Aspen I also will ask about the door latch

Downeast has some concerns that I provided the direct phone # to call VC or heIf I did not answer them I will submit what he feels he needs to know.

looking for more questions

On a side note I asked about 3 recent discontinued models
the Sevile was not the good of a stove and did not sell well

The madison was a good stove but its heat range was about the same as the Resolute Acclaim and the Acclaim sell well It made little sense to have two stoves in the same capacities

The non Cat Intrepid did not pass the next EPA II regs. It heat range was not enough difference than the Aspen and it did not sell all that well. The other factor was the burn time it could not compete with the cat Intrepid II in price output and burn time

Ask them about the new cat technology. How long do they last? Light off temp? When?

Todd I asked they told mer all they were going to disclose Made of stainless steel indications it is superior than what is on the market today but not cost effecient to bring it to market

Status
Not open for further replies.