Ramsplitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

handss

Oct 29, 2006
I am considering buying a 16 ton electric 220 volt Ramsplitter. Does anyone have any experience with this? Strength, Durability ect. Thank You Dennis Hershey

Type {Ramsplitter} in search, you should find out anything you need to know. Been very happy with mine! Split some big Stringy elm with mine got some grunts but went right Thu. May be nice to have the Horizontal/Vertical so you don't have to pick up all your rounds.

I couldn't agree more with getting the horizontal/vertical model. It is crazy to have to pick up every block to place it on the splitter. Even if you are able now, what about years down the road? Get the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.