Rv100c temp matches exactly with other thermometer next to the sensor. I extended the sensor to where we sit in the room using 18/2 thermostat wire from Lowe's, 10.50 for 50 foot roll. Finally is accurate now.
I have successfully adjusted my pellet consumption by going into the dealer menu and changing the feed rate for each power setting. I have the 1/5 power setting set to 1.0 or 1.1, down from 1.3, about a 20% savings. In reality I'm not sure if I save that much. The flame is obviously lower, too. But seems to help on modulation mode. Over night when it modulates I seem to burn 20% of a hopper over 7 or 8 hours. Of course the heat output reflects that... the efficiency is terrible on low modes. Efficiency (heat output per pound of pellets) seems to peak around power setting 3-4. Still, that's good enough for over night just to keep the house from cooling down too much.
Just an update. After reprogramming my RV 100c with the information I got from Ravelli it always seemed to be really too warm even on its lowest setting so I just turned the %pellet Ratio back to its lowest setting and it's been running for several days, and it seems to be perfect now.
@jerrieric I just experienced the same problem. Even when it was modulating it felt like it was on 3 judging by flame size and heat output. Restarting didn't seem to fix it long-term. I turned the %pellet ratio down a bit and noticed a big difference. I can't imagine that's only a 3% reduction in pellet feed. I wonder if it reset some faulty internal setting when I adjusted the feed rate, or internally it adjusts more than 3% that shows in the display.