RE: AARP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Fortunately a friend had AAA and got the truck unlocked.

hmmm,,,, a service you did not pay for, but used,,which others eventually had to pay an increase in AAA fees to cover.:rolleyes: :) I made my wife join as she was doing that with her fathers AAA insurance.

I have AAA and the tows I needed and used it for have far exceeded the insurance premium I paid, so I continue to employ them. I would feel guilty getting more then i paid for,,lol,,which is not american i know,,but i feel i may need them in the future as my cars and trucks continue getting older. If i had a new vehicle constantly, I would not use that type insurance.

I am surprised AARP does not offer the towing service in their bennies to get morebusiness from the older people who need towed more then younger people.

hmmm,,,, a service you did not pay for, but used,,which others eventually had to pay an increase in AAA fees to cover.:rolleyes: :) I made my wife join as she was doing that with her fathers AAA insurance.

I have AAA and the tows I needed and used it for have far exceeded the insurance premium I paid, so I continue to employ them. I would feel guilty getting more then i paid for,,lol,,which is not american i know,,but i feel i may need them in the future as my cars and trucks continue getting older. If i had a new vehicle constantly, I would not use that type insurance.

I am surprised AARP does not offer the towing service in their bennies to get morebusiness from the older people who need towed more then younger people.

+1. A dead alternator on Sunday (always) far from home is no fun.

Our auto policy includes road service so the AAA offers go in the kindling pile.

AArp along with Progressive ins. are big "o"suporters as well as anti NRA. both of which rub me the wrong way. The dude that holds the keys to Progressive is a bout a 1/2 step behind Soros and O in trying to tear this country apart, very stupid as our system is what put them where they are.

AArp along with Progressive ins. are big "o"suporters as well as anti NRA. both of which rub me the wrong way. The dude that holds the keys to Progressive is a bout a 1/2 step behind Soros and O in trying to tear this country apart, very stupid as our system is what put them where they are.

Exactly why I'll never join AARP. They and obozo can kiss my butt.

Well, this has gone South.

Status
Not open for further replies.