RE: Crazy question . . . the sequel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
Posted las October about this site not keepingup with my typin anhaving issue with the yboard as u can see here . .missin spaces, letters, etc. Tisonly happens on thi sit ..no other sit . . . eanyone else av thi issue?

The above post was just as I typed it at my regular typing speed . . . this sentence was typed at a very sedate pace and for some reason everything worked well . . . and in case anyone was wondering, I am a pretty accurate typist.

Uh, no. The typing doesn't even get to the site until you post.

The editor in the software uses Javascript. Only thing I can think of is you have an old Javascript plug-in in your browser that might be causing the problem.

You might be on to something there ... seems like I've seen a message about updating Java.

If that doesn't solve things, which browser are you using? I had some problems a while back and switched to a different browser and the issues went away.

I type very fast... like so fast that every place I work people have to swing by my cubicle to make smart comments, kind of fast. Never had any trouble with this site. Trouble that can be blamed on fast typing, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.