RE: Jotul Oslo owners . . . washer question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
I've just about got everything hooked up on my Oslo (ash lips, doors, heat shields, etc.) but now I have a mystery -- I've got two left over washers which go to who knows what . . . these washers are non-metal and about 15/16 in diameter. Anyone have any idea where these are supposed to go?

Part #46- insulated washers for the doors-I guess to protect the wooden knobs? They go between the knob and the handle, I think. But having just assembled it myself......

part #46 on the exploded drawing. Insulated washers to protect the wooden knobs. I just put mine together so I'm not an authority. :long:

Is there an echo in here? :red:
I was just excited as a newbie to finally have an answer and not a question!

Thanks guys . . . D'uh . . . smacking forehead with hand in a Homer-esque fashion . . . I read through all three manuals searching for something to tell me where the washers went and even thought briefly that they might fit on the handle but never thought about looking at the exploded drawing in the back of Manual #2 . . . or was that Manual #1 . . . or maybe it was Manual #3. In any case, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.