RE: Woodbox made out of woodscraps

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
billb3 said:
I think that white cat wants to get paid for any uses of its picture.

I pay him off just about every day with cat kibble and cat treats to get him to come home and stop bothering the neighbors. :) ;)

flyingcow said:
I am at the wrong site? I thought this was wood stuff, i seem to have crossed over to the dead cat channel? :ahhh:

Nice looking wood box. You say you're not a woodworker, but seems like you built a hell of a box. How many cats will it hold? :p

Depends on whether they're softwood or hardwood . . . I mean alive and soft to the touch or dead and "rigor mortised". :) ;)

On a semi-serious note . . . since so many folks mentioned the cats . . . I've noticed with the woodstove going now that the cats seem to spend the bulk of their time now in the living room whereas before they had their favorite spots in many other locations throughout the house.

FFJ - thats a mighty fine looking wood box in my opinion. As far as the critters - they simply look catatonic. :shut:

Jags said:
FFJ - thats a mighty fine looking wood box in my opinion. As far as the critters - they simply look catatonic. :shut:

Truth be told . . . sometimes I look a bit catatonic after a long day's work . . . or even a short day of work.

P.S. Was that an intentional pun? :) "Cat-atonic"?

leaf4952 said:
I think the cat had two little tiny drinks of booze. See them sitting to the left of the stove ?

I had to go back and look at the photos since I thought you were hallucinating or something . . . and then I realized the little "nips" that you mention are actually some smelly stuff I put into the steamer. I suppose I could try drinking from them though . . . then my breath would smell like fresh-cut balsam fir. :) ;)

firefighterjake said:
P.S. Was that an intentional pun? :) "Cat-atonic"?

Well.....as best as I could. :red:

Status
Not open for further replies.