Recommendations for Denver area dealers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathyp100

Hearth Supporter
Oct 25, 2007
Arvada, Colorado
Anybody have a recommendation for a good dealer in the Denver metro area (preferably west side)? We're looking for a gas stove, installed.

Thanks!

Kathy in Arvada

Kathy:
Welcome to the forum. Seems we have a moderator from the Boulder area who may be able to custom connect you with a dealer. Calling MSG, MSG are you in the building? Come to the lobby, MSG. :cheese:

I got busy with the Yellow Pages this morning and mapped out several dealers to go to based on the variety of stove brands that they carry and their proximity to our house. So far I've scoped out Rocky Mountain Stove (Archgard, Avalon, Hampton, Harman, Hearthstone, Recency, Vermont Castings), Lehrer's (Hearthstone, Mendota, Avalon, Napoleon, Kozy Heat), and Fireplace Equipment (Country, Jotul, Mendota). All three of these dealers are in Lakewood. Any comments on these dealers or recommendations for others are appreciated!

Kathy in Colorado

Check out mc glackins Hardware store I hear they have quite a stove dept. They just took on some more manufactures brands. Unfortunately the person running it has moved on to Solar
heat alternatives.

That's McGuckin Hardware in Boulder. Humongous inventory. They were great to deal when our friend MSG was there...

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know they carried stoves. They aren't even listed in the "fireplace" section of the yellow pages. I'll put them on the list!

Kathy in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.