Refractory part source?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vtwoodheater

Burning Hunk
Nov 1, 2015
central VT
So I find the replacement nozzle for a Biomass 40 is $89 at the New Horizon store. I purchased a new lower end piece last fall. I want to start fresh with a new nozzle this year, but I don't want to do this without replacement side pieces on hand. Are these available for purchase, or am I missing something? Is there another parts source? TIA

Lol you kind of hit this site in the dead time of year. I have had luck with googling and finding parts. I think that site you mentioned is one that pops up alot. If it were closer to burn season you'd have more people here to help.

Nope. I have been in contact with Zenon, however. The side refractories are available, just not listed on the website. $36/pc plus shipping. I am going to order a nozzle and two upper refractory pieces ASAP. Gonna start getting cold soon.

Reactions: woodsmaster
Status
Not open for further replies.