Regency CI2600

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

uncrate

Sep 11, 2020
I've been in the marketplace for a nice modern insert for a while now and came across a used Regency CI2600. I've already gone through the 30+ pages to understand the idiosyncrasies of this insert but was wondering what a reasonable price would be? I know they have been in production since 2014 since he doesn't know the exact age but says it's like new with only a few fires in it. The pictures show a slight discoloration in the bricks but seem to collaborate what he said. He's asking $2k but would like the opinion of experts here. I feel like that may be a little high but not sure.

It's a bit high. I was going to say $1500.

It's a bit high. I was going to say $1500.
Thanks....that's what I thought as well and coincidentally, that is what I offered him. He declined and is sticking with the price even though it's been for sale for almost a year. Looks like I'll keep searching and kicking myself for not picking up the EPI3C someone local had for sale.

It will be for sale another year if he doesn't compromise unless supply runs out on the i2700. Maybe make a final offer of 1700?