Regency H2100 Hearth Heater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mojaveron

Sep 27, 2014
Phelan, California
Regency H2100 Hearth Heater owners just a heads up, I have been having problems with the stove not getting enough air the air control rod was not working. I was just doing my yearly maintance and cleaning on the stove and took a flashlight and mirror and looked up the side heat shields and noticed there are air inlet slots going into the stove so I took a 3 foot piece of bailing wire bent a small hook on one end and fished around into these slots and when I pulled it out there was a massive dust clot I pulled out pictures below.
IMG_0102.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that'll choke the stove some. Looks like a major dust bunny.

Other than that, how is the hearth heater working out for you?

Do you use the blower all the time or not?

I very seldom ever use the blower, it's to noisy and cools off the top of the stove to much, I have a large ceiling fan in the room in front of it that works good with circulating the heat.

Good to know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.