Regency I3100 Faceplate - where to buy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrest77

Aug 17, 2014
OH
I recently moved and the top plate on my oversize faceplate for my Regency I3100 barely hits the brick mounts for the mantle. My options are to either carve out where it hits or buy a regular size faceplate.

Has anyone ran into this issue and did you cut the brick or replace the faceplate? If you replaced the faceplate do you have any recommendations for online part stores?

Thanks,
Forrest

I would absolutly not cut the brick if you are going to cut anything cut the face plate. You could try calling regency but i think you will need to get it from a dealer

It's pretty easy to make an extension by attaching some hemmed sheet metal (painted black) to the surround. Done right it should look good.

I just called the local reseller and the price for a different faceplate is $279.

Ill take pictures tonight to give you an idea of what Im dealing with.

its to big begreen not to small If it was me id probably cut it down or take it to a sheet metal shop and have it cut and rebent.

Status
Not open for further replies.