Remember the contest on wood storage...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savageactor7

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2008
CNY
...well 'BioHeat USA' picked the winners from all the nationally submitted photos. True to there word they sent all of us that submitted a photo a poster they put together. Got ours today.

4800101316_9d615b6b7d.jpg

Was anyone from here chosen...seems to me I remember seeing the pic of the Holz Hausen in the center left posted here before. Just keep hitting the 'control' and '+' keys to enlarge the pic.

Nice poster. I bet Quads could fill a poster all by himself. Probably we all could!
Not to lessen the nice pics here. I especially like the fall colours scene.
Now, let it burn!

I have a feeling that I can speak for all of us when I say that I would have REALLY liked to had been able to look at all the pictures that were submitted.

savageactor7 said:
...well 'BioHeat USA' picked the winners from all the nationally submitted photos. True to there word they sent all of us that submitted a photo a poster they put together. Got ours today.

4800101316_9d615b6b7d.jpg

Was anyone from here chosen...seems to me I remember seeing the pic of the Holz Hausen in the center left posted here before. Just keep hitting the 'control' and '+' keys to enlarge the pic.

Ok how do you get it bace to normal? lol got it.

I won a moisture meter but my pile didn't make the poaster. :long:

woodsmaster said:
I won a moisture meter but my pile didn't make the poaster. :long:

Oh wow thats still cool post a pic?

The stack is my avatar picture. I'll see if I can find the file and post a bigger picture later.

woodsmaster said:
The stack is my avatar picture. I'll see if I can find the file and post a bigger picture later.

Wow!

Here's a bigger picture. All ash

Attachments

• wood pile (7).jpg
    wood pile (7).jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 437
woodsmaster said:
Here's a bigger picture. All ash

Oh that makes my stacking look like a couple 2 years olds, with no sleep in the dark stacking it.

My pile made the cut. it is the only 4' pile on the right hand margin about halfway down. didn't win anything though. really cool poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.