Remote control for Supreme fusion 18 blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Elous

Nov 19, 2022
Usa
Hello all been reading up on the forums just got my supreme fusion 18. Was looking for a remote control for the blower came with a dial that won’t work with hiding the outlet. Also any other tips are welcome going to be secondary heat to save a little on oil.

Maybe use a wifi enabled smart outlet. You won’t be able to adjust the blower but can at least turn it on and off remotely

Hello all been reading up on the forums just got my supreme fusion 18. Was looking for a remote control for the blower came with a dial that won’t work with hiding the outlet. Also any other tips are welcome going to be secondary heat to save a little on oil.
I'd love a review of your Supreme Fusion 18! We're looking at one for an 800sf room as secondary heat (open to the rest of the house, but due to design it won't get much beyond the room it's in). Particularly interested in burn time, how well it heats your room, and how effective/necessary/good/bad the blowers are. Thanks if you see this...