EnglanderandHunstman Posted By EnglanderandHunstman, Nov 20, 2018 at 4:55 PM

1. EnglanderandHunstman

EnglanderandHunstman
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 26, 2017
    Loc:
    Southern Rhode Island
    Does anyone have any suggestions for RI pellet delivery besides bix box and state line pellet supply? Im wondering if there is maybe a small local coal/pellet/ice type business that Im unaware of and havent found on the google machine. Thanks!

2. Twinturbo6.4

Twinturbo6.4
    Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 26, 2014
    Loc:
    S.E MA
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EnglanderandHunstman

EnglanderandHunstman
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 26, 2017
    Loc:
    Southern Rhode Island
    awesome resource I hadnt seen this company yet. thank you!

4. RMongeau

RMongeau
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 25, 2014
    Loc:
    Seekonk, Massachusetts
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Harmanizer

Harmanizer
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Oct 23, 2012
    Loc:
    South East Massachusetts
  6. planeman125

planeman125
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2019
    Loc:
    Rhode Island
    The Fireplace Showcase delivers pellets all over RI and SE mass

7. Kyle6286

Kyle6286
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Apr 4, 2019
    Loc:
    New England
    We just got our Harman 52i insert installed yesterday from Frederickson and they delivered two tons of Vermont pellets for us last weekend. Pricing was higher than I thought we were quoted - $689 for two tons.

8. planeman125

planeman125
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2019
    Loc:
    Rhode Island
    Pretty pricey for 2 tons of pellets... i get mine from Fireplace Showcase in Seekonk. I burn energex softwood and two tons cost me $538 ($269 per ton x2) + $65 (delivery). They keep them inside their warehouse too

9. Kyle6286

Kyle6286
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Apr 4, 2019
    Loc:
    New England
    Oh I agree. We decided to get two tons when we initially went into the store and picked out our stove. The guys there said they have an "early bird" special and the prices are cheaper now being in the offseason. To be honest, I believe we were told it would be $300 a ton, so I don't know how they came up with $689 for two. If I remember correctly, that $300 also included delivery, so I don't know where the extra $89 came from. Either way, this was all before finding this forum, so now I can at least check on here to see what people are paying for pellets.

Also, thanks for the info. I will definitely check that place out with those prices. That's about $150 less than what we paid!

10. planeman125

planeman125
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2019
    Loc:
    Rhode Island
    Fireplace showcase does an early bird special during the summer as well. I am not sure of the dates. However, the price i wrote is their normal price! If you could get the early bird from fireplace showcase you will definitely be saving money!