River bottom logging.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ohlongarmisle

Sep 28, 2022
Ohio
Huge ash across the river , cut and hauled across in a day,air dried white ash about 5 years old standing came down in 70 mph windstorm a few weeks back.
Had to wait for the river to drop only one place you can cross on the property with an atv.

rl.jpeg rl1.jpeg rl2.jpeg rl3.jpeg rl4.jpeg rl5.jpeg

Hauling wood across a river. That's a new one on me. That is some good looking ash. I love to burn ash.

Hauling wood across a river. That's a new one on me. That is some good looking ash. I love to burn ash.
The river dissects the property 5 across the river 5 acre on house side, it's absolutely amazing how much windfalls can produce on only 10 acres, a cherry just fell today, i'm going to hit it this weekend.

Reactions: thewoodlands